HIGHLAND YOUTH FOOTBALL AND CHEER
1. Cost: Football $365, Cheer $185
2. Email address is required (this will be your log in ID)
3. Sign-Ups are first come, first serve. Space is limited. Half of registration is required to reserve a spot ($100 football). Balances are due by June 1st.
4. Your child will be REQUIRED to attend the next In Person Registration event to return the following documents; be weighed and fit for uniforms; receive raffle tickets; and turn in cash payments.
5. Documents to be Returned- (can be found on our website or in the registration receipt)
a. Download one copy of our 2015 Player Application Form. (Fill it out completely).
b. Download then Read and Sign the 2015 Parent Guidelines
d. Print and return your registration receipt
6. Download the 2015 HYF Football/Cheer Parent Handbook and read it completely
a. Verify that both the player and a parent can commit to the important dates listed in the handbook as well as the practice schedule.
7. A waiver may be required if you live outside of the HYF boundary
8. Weigh your player to make sure you sign up for the correct division. League age is determined by the player’s age on 9/1/2014. (See our Ages and Weight page for Divisions and weight limits.)
9. You can pay your Registration by Credit Card or Cash. To pay by cash, select the pay by check option.
a. ***Check/CASH Payment Option: HYF does not accept personal checks. Please bring your CASH payment to our next scheduled "In Person" registration. Your registration(s) will be INCOMPLETE until payment is received by HYF. Your balance is considered a "PROMISE to PAY" and your child will not be registered until payment is received.
10. Be sure to bookmark this page so you can return to it year after year.
11. Please advise one of the HYF registration board members that you have pre-registered online and provide them with your printed documents.